Avacta Group Plc (OTCMKTS:AVCTF – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 20% on Friday . The company traded as high as $1.50 and last traded at $1.50. 700 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 33% from the average session volume of 1,040 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.25.
Avacta Group Trading Up 20.0 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $1.35 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.51.
Avacta Group Company Profile
Avacta Group Plc, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops cancer therapies and diagnostics based on its proprietary Affimer and pre|CISION platforms in the United Kingdom, North America, South Korea, and rest of Asia and Europe. It operates through Diagnostics and Therapeutics segments. The company develops custom Affimer proteins for customer products and in-house diagnostic assays.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Avacta Group (AVCTF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Avacta Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avacta Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.