Arweave (AR) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. Arweave has a total market capitalization of $224.34 million and approximately $3.69 million worth of Arweave was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Arweave coin can now be bought for approximately $6.72 or 0.00025141 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Arweave has traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26,720.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.26 or 0.00423864 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.62 or 0.00122069 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000462 BTC.
Arweave is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 13th, 2018. Arweave’s total supply is 63,190,435 coins and its circulating supply is 33,394,701 coins. Arweave’s official message board is medium.com/@arweave. Arweave’s official Twitter account is @arweaveeco and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Arweave is www.arweave.org. The Reddit community for Arweave is https://reddit.com/r/arweave and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
As a collectively owned hard drive that never forgets, Arweave allows users to remember and preserve valuable information, apps, and history indefinitely. By preserving history, it prevents others from rewriting”
Buying and Selling Arweave
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arweave directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arweave should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arweave using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arweave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arweave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.