AiAdvertising, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AIAD – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 20,100 shares, a decrease of 81.4% from the April 30th total of 108,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 4,939,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
AiAdvertising Stock Performance
OTCMKTS AIAD remained flat at $0.01 on Friday. 1,759,114 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 10,829,277. AiAdvertising has a 1 year low of $0.00 and a 1 year high of $0.03. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.01 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.01.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AiAdvertising (AIAD)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for AiAdvertising Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AiAdvertising and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.