Till Capital Co. (OTCMKTS:TILCF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 50.0% from the April 30th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.0 days.
Till Capital Price Performance
Shares of TILCF stock remained flat at $3.51 during trading hours on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $3.80 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $4.04. Till Capital has a 12 month low of $3.51 and a 12 month high of $6.20.
About Till Capital
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Till Capital (TILCF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Till Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Till Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.