MA Financial Group Limited (ASX:MAF – Get Rating) insider Andrew Pridham sold 296,402 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, May 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$4.80 ($3.20), for a total value of A$1,423,322.40 ($948,881.60).
Andrew Pridham also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, March 24th, Andrew Pridham 121,811 shares of MA Financial Group stock.
MA Financial Group Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.12, a quick ratio of 1.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 245.38.
MA Financial Group Increases Dividend
MA Financial Group Company Profile
MA Financial Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides various financial services. It operates through Asset Management, Lending, and Corporate Advisory and Equity segments. The Asset Management segment manages funds for institutional, high net worth and retail investors, real estate, hospitality, credit, listed equities, private equity, and venture capital.
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for MA Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MA Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.