Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure Limited (ASX:DBI – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Thursday, May 25th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, June 14th will be given a dividend of 0.05 per share on Wednesday, June 14th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.93%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, May 28th.
Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.73, a quick ratio of 0.53 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 208.07.
About Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
- Upbeat Analysts Project Promising Prospects For Iridium Stock
- 2 Energy Mid-Caps Expected To Post Monster Earnings Growth
- Meet the Nasdaq’s 3 Biggest Dividend Payers
- Analog Devices Signals A Top For Semiconductor Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.