Ackermans & Van Haaren NV (OTCMKTS:AVHNY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Tuesday, May 23rd, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, May 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.2077 per share on Thursday, June 15th. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, May 26th. This is a boost from Ackermans & Van Haaren’s previous dividend of $0.18.
Ackermans & Van Haaren Stock Performance
Shares of AVHNY opened at $17.00 on Thursday. Ackermans & Van Haaren has a fifty-two week low of $17.00 and a fifty-two week high of $17.00. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $17.00 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $16.99.
About Ackermans & Van Haaren
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ackermans & Van Haaren (AVHNY)
- Upbeat Analysts Project Promising Prospects For Iridium Stock
- 2 Energy Mid-Caps Expected To Post Monster Earnings Growth
- Meet the Nasdaq’s 3 Biggest Dividend Payers
- Analog Devices Signals A Top For Semiconductor Stocks
- Pfizer Has the Prescription for Higher Share Prices
Receive News & Ratings for Ackermans & Van Haaren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ackermans & Van Haaren and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.