STF Tactical Growth & Income ETF (NASDAQ:TUGN – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Tuesday, May 23rd, NASDAQ reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, May 25th will be paid a dividend of 0.2136 per share on Friday, May 26th. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, May 24th.
STF Tactical Growth & Income ETF Price Performance
NASDAQ:TUGN traded down $0.30 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $20.92. 2,373 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 7,887. STF Tactical Growth & Income ETF has a one year low of $18.72 and a one year high of $26.23.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on STF Tactical Growth & Income ETF (TUGN)
- Toll Brothers Rises On Results, But The Roof Is In Place
- It’s Time To Try On VF Corporation’s 6% Yield
- PetCo Management Getting it Right? Earnings Beat Says Yes
- Axcelis Stock In Buy Range After Chart Breakout, Strong Guidance
- Kohl’s 10% Yield Comes Into High Fashion
Receive News & Ratings for STF Tactical Growth & Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for STF Tactical Growth & Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.