StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Trio-Tech International (NYSE:TRT – Get Rating) in a research note released on Saturday morning. The brokerage issued a hold rating on the stock.
Trio-Tech International Stock Up 4.2 %
Shares of TRT traded up $0.19 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $4.74. 16,360 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 5,125. Trio-Tech International has a 12-month low of $4.05 and a 12-month high of $8.45. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $4.69 and a 200-day simple moving average of $4.72. The company has a quick ratio of 2.22, a current ratio of 2.48 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04. The company has a market cap of $19.34 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.48 and a beta of 1.37.
About Trio-Tech International
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trio-Tech International (TRT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Trio-Tech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trio-Tech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.