QuarkChain (QKC) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 19th. One QuarkChain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0114 or 0.00000041 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. QuarkChain has a total market cap of $60.27 million and approximately $7.31 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, QuarkChain has traded 28.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001446 BTC.
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.08 or 0.00366229 BTC.
- FEG Token (FEG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,346.51 or 0.26618788 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000059 BTC.
QuarkChain’s genesis date was June 2nd, 2018. QuarkChain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,302,462,976 tokens. The official message board for QuarkChain is steemit.com/@quarkchain. The Reddit community for QuarkChain is https://reddit.com/r/quarkchainio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. QuarkChain’s official website is quarkchain.io. QuarkChain’s official Twitter account is @quark_chain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
QKC is an ERC20-based token to be used solely as the primary token on the network.”
QuarkChain Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuarkChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QuarkChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.