Pono Capital Three, Inc. Unit’s (NASDAQ:PTHRU – Get Rating) quiet period will end on Wednesday, March 22nd. Pono Capital Three, Inc. Unit had issued 10,000,000 shares in its initial public offering on February 10th. The total size of the offering was $100,000,000 based on an initial share price of $10.00. During Pono Capital Three, Inc. Unit’s quiet period, insiders and underwriters that worked on the IPO are restricted from issuing any research reports for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, it’s expected that the brokerages that served as underwriters on the stock will initiate research coverage on the company.
Pono Capital Three, Inc. Unit Price Performance
Pono Capital Three, Inc. Unit stock opened at $10.29 on Friday. Pono Capital Three, Inc. Unit has a 1 year low of $10.14 and a 1 year high of $10.30.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pono Capital Three, Inc. Unit (PTHRU)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Pono Capital Three Inc. Unit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pono Capital Three Inc. Unit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.