Johnson Matthey PLC (LON:JMAT – Get Rating) insider Stephen Oxley purchased 18 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, March 15th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 1,968 ($23.99) per share, with a total value of £354.24 ($431.74).
Stephen Oxley also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, February 15th, Stephen Oxley acquired 18 shares of Johnson Matthey stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 2,253 ($27.46) per share, for a total transaction of £405.54 ($494.26).
- On Wednesday, December 21st, Stephen Oxley bought 18 shares of Johnson Matthey stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 2,147 ($26.17) per share, with a total value of £386.46 ($471.01).
Johnson Matthey Stock Down 1.2 %
Shares of JMAT opened at GBX 1,944.50 ($23.70) on Friday. Johnson Matthey PLC has a 1 year low of GBX 1,755 ($21.39) and a 1 year high of GBX 2,536 ($30.91). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 55.37, a current ratio of 1.38 and a quick ratio of 0.76. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 2,184.03 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 2,068.48. The firm has a market cap of £3.57 billion, a P/E ratio of 1,279.28, a P/E/G ratio of 49,242.50 and a beta of 1.00.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
About Johnson Matthey
Johnson Matthey is a global leader in science that enables a cleaner and healthier world. With over 200 years of sustained commitment to innovation and technological breakthroughs, they improve the function, performance and safety of their customers’ products. Their science has a global impact in areas such as low emission transport, pharmaceuticals, chemical processing and making the most efficient use of the planet’s natural resources.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Johnson Matthey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Johnson Matthey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.