Flare (FLR) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. One Flare coin can currently be purchased for $0.0303 or 0.00000111 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Flare has traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. Flare has a market capitalization of $357.74 million and $17.64 million worth of Flare was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001442 BTC.
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.65 or 0.00368766 BTC.
- FEG Token (FEG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,315.36 or 0.26803169 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Flare Coin Profile
Flare was first traded on January 10th, 2023. Flare’s total supply is 100,559,787,198 coins and its circulating supply is 11,792,190,847 coins. The official website for Flare is flare.network. Flare’s official Twitter account is @flarenetworks. The Reddit community for Flare is https://reddit.com/r/flarenetworks/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Flare’s official message board is medium.com/flarenetwork.
Buying and Selling Flare
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flare directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flare should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Flare using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flare and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.