Beldex (BDX) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 19th. In the last seven days, Beldex has traded up 35.8% against the US dollar. One Beldex coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0544 or 0.00000197 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Beldex has a total market cap of $218.45 million and approximately $3.91 million worth of Beldex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,801.22 or 0.06526395 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001260 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.77 or 0.00064378 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00023858 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.48 or 0.00045206 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00007779 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00019833 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000806 BTC.
Beldex is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2018. Beldex’s total supply is 9,913,712,352 coins and its circulating supply is 4,019,252,314 coins. The official website for Beldex is www.beldex.io. The official message board for Beldex is beldexcoin.medium.com. Beldex’s official Twitter account is @beldexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
The Beldex project is committed to enhancing privacy online. BDX is a privacy coin and a utility on the privacy-preserving DApps.
Beside BDX, the Beldex ecosystem is comprised of [Beldex exchange](https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/beldex/overview) and [Beldex wallet](https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/beldex-wallet/).”
Buying and Selling Beldex
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beldex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beldex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beldex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beldex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beldex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.