StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Barrick Gold (NASDAQ:GOLD – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Thursday morning. The firm issued a hold rating on the stock.
Barrick Gold Stock Up 4.1 %
Shares of GOLD traded up $0.72 during midday trading on Thursday, reaching $18.12. 46,055,263 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 18,454,214. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.15, a quick ratio of 2.14 and a current ratio of 2.71. Barrick Gold has a twelve month low of $13.01 and a twelve month high of $25.99. The stock has a market capitalization of $31.81 billion, a P/E ratio of 75.50, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 9.78 and a beta of 0.30.
Barrick Gold Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Barrick Gold (GOLD)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Barrick Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Barrick Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.