Arçelik Anonim Sirketi (OTCMKTS:ACKAY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, March 17th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, March 21st will be paid a dividend of 0.3072 per share on Thursday, April 6th. This represents a yield of 1.03%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, March 20th.
Arçelik Anonim Sirketi Stock Performance
Shares of Arçelik Anonim Sirketi stock opened at $33.40 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $28.39 and a 200 day moving average of $24.13. Arçelik Anonim Sirketi has a 12 month low of $17.46 and a 12 month high of $33.40.
About Arçelik Anonim Sirketi
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Arçelik Anonim Sirketi (ACKAY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Arçelik Anonim Sirketi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arçelik Anonim Sirketi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.