Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX:TLX – Get Rating) insider Tiffany Olson bought 51,305 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, March 16th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$6.69 ($4.46) per share, for a total transaction of A$343,384.37 ($228,922.91).
Telix Pharmaceuticals Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.06, a current ratio of 2.03 and a quick ratio of 3.00.
Telix Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Telix Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Telix Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.