London City Equities Limited (ASX:LCE – Get Rating) insider Peter Murray purchased 60,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, March 10th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.56 ($0.37) per share, for a total transaction of A$33,300.00 ($22,200.00).
Peter Murray also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, December 20th, Peter Murray acquired 13,250 shares of London City Equities stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.55 ($0.37) per share, with a total value of A$7,287.50 ($4,858.33).
London City Equities Price Performance
London City Equities Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for London City Equities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for London City Equities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.