European Commercial REIT (TSE:ERE – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Wednesday, March 15th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, March 31st will be paid a dividend of 0.015 per share on Monday, April 17th. This represents a $0.18 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, March 30th. This is a positive change from European Commercial REIT’s previous monthly dividend of $0.01.
European Commercial REIT Stock Performance
European Commercial REIT (TSE:ERE – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, February 15th. The company reported C($0.29) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$0.06 by C($0.35). The firm had revenue of C$31.77 million for the quarter.
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
- Europe Raises Interest Rates, Should the Fed Follow?
- PacWest Bancorp May Escape a Credit Downgrade After this Happens
- Dollar General Offers Great Prices, but the Stock isn’t a Value
Receive News & Ratings for European Commercial REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for European Commercial REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.