Adairs Limited (ASX:ADH – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Thursday, March 16th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, April 5th will be paid a dividend of 0.08 per share on Wednesday, April 5th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.62%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Sunday, March 19th.
Adairs Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.07, a quick ratio of 0.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 151.97.
- Dollar General Offers Great Prices, but the Stock isn’t a Value
- Jabil Inc.: Blue Chip Tech Stock Pulls Back To Buy Zone
- Should You Bring The Luck Of The Irish To Your Investmets?
- The Big Banks Join Forces to Save First Republic Bank
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
Receive News & Ratings for Adairs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adairs and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.