Sourceless (STR) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Sourceless has a total market cap of $128.12 million and $10.44 worth of Sourceless was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Sourceless has traded down 19.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Sourceless token can now be purchased for about $0.0061 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00010108 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00053506 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00029895 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00017907 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004297 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.10 or 0.00220056 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002820 BTC.
STR is a token. It launched on January 19th, 2021. Sourceless’ total supply is 63,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Sourceless is sourcelessblockchain.medium.com. The Reddit community for Sourceless is https://reddit.com/r/sourcelessblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sourceless’ official Twitter account is @sourcelessb and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sourceless’ official website is sourceless.io.
Sourceless Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sourceless directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sourceless should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sourceless using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sourceless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sourceless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.