A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE: FLT):
- 1/25/2023 – FLEETCOR Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $220.00 to $230.00.
- 1/23/2023 – FLEETCOR Technologies had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $266.00 to $235.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 1/20/2023 – FLEETCOR Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at Truist Financial Co. from $225.00 to $245.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/9/2023 – FLEETCOR Technologies had its price target lowered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $240.00 to $225.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
FLEETCOR Technologies Trading Up 0.4 %
Shares of FLT traded up $0.73 on Wednesday, hitting $200.30. 307,528 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 396,333. FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. has a 1 year low of $161.69 and a 1 year high of $265.30. The company has a quick ratio of 0.99, a current ratio of 0.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.13. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $188.54 and its two-hundred day moving average is $197.31. The firm has a market capitalization of $14.77 billion, a P/E ratio of 16.51, a P/E/G ratio of 0.76 and a beta of 1.20.
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, November 2nd. The business services provider reported $3.91 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $3.86 by $0.05. FLEETCOR Technologies had a net margin of 28.51% and a return on equity of 42.85%. The firm had revenue of $893.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $877.61 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business posted $3.37 earnings per share. As a group, sell-side analysts predict that FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. will post 14.71 earnings per share for the current year.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On FLEETCOR Technologies
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc engages in the provision of digital payment solutions that enables businesses to control purchases and make payments. It operates through the following geographical segments: North America, International, and Brazil. The company was founded by William Boatner Reily III and Ronald F.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FLEETCOR Technologies (FLT)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for FLEETCOR Technologies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FLEETCOR Technologies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.