Venus (XVS) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 25th. One Venus token can now be bought for approximately $5.34 or 0.00022780 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Venus has traded 16% higher against the U.S. dollar. Venus has a market capitalization of $77.95 million and $4.70 million worth of Venus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $94.34 or 0.00403055 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,621.94 or 0.28292195 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.79 or 0.00580162 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000173 BTC.
Venus Token Profile
Venus was first traded on September 28th, 2020. Venus’ total supply is 29,745,110 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,598,726 tokens. Venus’ official Twitter account is @venusprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Venus is venus.io. The official message board for Venus is community.venus.io.
Buying and Selling Venus
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Venus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Venus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Venus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Venus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Venus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.