Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (OTCMKTS:IVPAF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 10,539,100 shares, a drop of 6.4% from the December 15th total of 11,261,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 313,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 33.6 days.
Ivanhoe Mines Trading Down 0.3 %
OTCMKTS IVPAF opened at $9.28 on Wednesday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $8.45 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $7.23. Ivanhoe Mines has a 12-month low of $4.90 and a 12-month high of $10.32.
Ivanhoe Mines Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ivanhoe Mines (IVPAF)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Ivanhoe Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ivanhoe Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.