Saipem SpA (OTCMKTS:SAPMF – Get Rating) shot up 11.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $1.51 and last traded at $1.51. 1,200 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 65% from the average session volume of 3,414 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.35.
Saipem Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is $1.15 and its 200-day moving average is $0.93.
Saipem Company Profile
Saipem SpA provides energy and infrastructure solutions worldwide. The company operates through five divisions: Offshore Engineering & Construction (E&C), Onshore Engineering & Construction, Offshore Drilling, Onshore Drilling, and XSIGHT. It offers engineering, construction, installation of platforms, pipelines, subsea fields, maintenance, modification, operation, and decommissioning activities, as well as develops marine wind farms and energy integration projects.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Saipem (SAPMF)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Saipem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Saipem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.