Presidio Property Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ:SQFTP – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Wednesday, January 25th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, February 28th will be paid a dividend of 0.1953 per share on Wednesday, March 15th. This represents a $2.34 annualized dividend and a yield of 12.02%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, February 27th.
Presidio Property Trust Stock Down 2.0 %
NASDAQ SQFTP traded down $0.40 on Wednesday, reaching $19.50. 3,705 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,665. Presidio Property Trust has a 12 month low of $17.20 and a 12 month high of $24.42. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $18.50.
Presidio Property Trust Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Presidio Property Trust (SQFTP)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Presidio Property Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Presidio Property Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.