Peak Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PKPH – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 4.9% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 107,627 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 39% from the average daily volume of 176,048 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.15.
Peak Pharmaceuticals Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.09 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.07.
About Peak Pharmaceuticals
Peak Pharmaceuticals, Inc does not have significant operations. Previously, it was operated as a biopharmaceutical and nutraceutical company, as well as focuses to develop, manufacture, market, and sell medicinal products based on extracts from hemp. The company was formerly known as Cannabis Therapy Corporation and changed its name to Peak Pharmaceuticals, Inc in December 2014.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Peak Pharmaceuticals (PKPH)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Peak Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peak Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.