Shares of Orbital Tracking Corp (OTCMKTS:TRKK – Get Rating) shot up 2.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $1.49 and last traded at $1.40. 7,290 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 288% from the average session volume of 1,878 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.36.
Orbital Tracking Trading Up 2.9 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $1.53 and its 200-day moving average price is $2.02. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.12, a quick ratio of 0.60 and a current ratio of 0.89.
Orbital Tracking Company Profile
Orbital Tracking Corp., through its subsidiaries, develops, distributes, and resells satellite enabled communications hardware; and provides products, airtime, and related services to customers in the United States and internationally. The company also provides equipment and airtime for use on various satellite networks, as well as short-term rental service for customers who want to use its equipment for a limited time period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Orbital Tracking (TRKK)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Orbital Tracking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orbital Tracking and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.