Smoove plc (LON:SMV – Get Rating) insider Oliver Rupert Andrew Scott bought 24,150 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, January 19th. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 42 ($0.52) per share, with a total value of £10,143 ($12,557.88).
Oliver Rupert Andrew Scott also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, December 7th, Oliver Rupert Andrew Scott bought 19,000 shares of Smoove stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 39 ($0.48) per share, with a total value of £7,410 ($9,174.20).
- On Friday, December 2nd, Oliver Rupert Andrew Scott bought 37,929 shares of Smoove stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 38 ($0.47) per share, with a total value of £14,413.02 ($17,844.52).
Smoove Stock Up 2.1 %
Shares of LON:SMV opened at GBX 48 ($0.59) on Wednesday. The company has a current ratio of 4.59, a quick ratio of 4.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.97. The company has a fifty day moving average of GBX 37.17. The stock has a market cap of £31.14 million and a PE ratio of 2.06. Smoove plc has a 52-week low of GBX 27 ($0.33) and a 52-week high of GBX 77 ($0.95).
Smoove Company Profile
Smoove plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development and hosting of internet-based software applications for legal and property services businesses in the United Kingdom. It provides software solutions that support online legal comparison services; conveyancing legal services; and risk management and compliance consultancy services to solicitors and licensed conveyancers.
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
Receive News & Ratings for Smoove Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Smoove and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.