Korvest Ltd (ASX:KOV – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Wednesday, January 25th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Thursday, March 2nd will be given a dividend of 0.25 per share on Thursday, March 2nd. This represents a dividend yield of 3.13%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, February 15th.
Korvest Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.48, a quick ratio of 1.41 and a current ratio of 2.81.
Korvest Company Profile
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Korvest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Korvest and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.