Gryphon Capital Income Trust (ASX:GCI – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Tuesday, January 24th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, February 7th will be paid a dividend of 0.013 per share on Tuesday, February 7th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.64%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, January 29th. This is a boost from Gryphon Capital Income Trust’s previous interim dividend of $0.01.
Gryphon Capital Income Trust Price Performance
Gryphon Capital Income Trust Company Profile
Gannett Co, Inc is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with its Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Gryphon Capital Income Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gryphon Capital Income Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.