Clicks Group Limited (OTCMKTS:CLCGY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Thursday, January 19th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, January 27th will be given a dividend of 0.4001 per share on Monday, February 6th. This represents a yield of 1.71%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, January 26th. This is an increase from Clicks Group’s previous dividend of $0.18.
Clicks Group Trading Down 1.8 %
CLCGY opened at $32.14 on Wednesday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $32.96 and its 200-day moving average price is $33.55. Clicks Group has a 12 month low of $30.70 and a 12 month high of $44.44.
About Clicks Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Clicks Group (CLCGY)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Clicks Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clicks Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.