Ark (ARK) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 25th. During the last week, Ark has traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar. One Ark coin can currently be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00001384 BTC on exchanges. Ark has a market capitalization of $54.38 million and $9.65 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00021259 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00004730 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00009452 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004034 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00003826 BTC.
Ark Coin Profile
Ark (ARK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 8th, 2016. Ark’s total supply is 169,776,776 coins and its circulating supply is 170,633,426 coins. The Reddit community for Ark is https://reddit.com/r/arkecosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ark is arkscic.com/blog. The official website for Ark is ark.io.
Buying and Selling Ark
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.