Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TSE:TOU – Get Rating) Senior Officer Mike Rose bought 5,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, January 23rd. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$66.76 per share, for a total transaction of C$333,823.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the insider now directly owns 8,644,974 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$577,178,231.12.
Mike Rose also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, January 19th, Mike Rose bought 5,000 shares of Tourmaline Oil stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$67.16 per share, for a total transaction of C$335,815.00.
- On Tuesday, January 3rd, Mike Rose bought 5,000 shares of Tourmaline Oil stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$64.80 per share, for a total transaction of C$323,977.00.
- On Wednesday, December 28th, Mike Rose bought 5,000 shares of Tourmaline Oil stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$68.59 per share, for a total transaction of C$342,956.00.
- On Wednesday, November 9th, Mike Rose acquired 5,000 shares of Tourmaline Oil stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of C$77.43 per share, for a total transaction of C$387,158.00.
Tourmaline Oil Stock Down 1.7 %
TSE TOU traded down C$1.20 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting C$67.41. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 388,561 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,971,063. The company has a current ratio of 1.28, a quick ratio of 0.47 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.16. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is C$72.58 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$74.41. Tourmaline Oil Corp. has a twelve month low of C$41.09 and a twelve month high of C$84.33. The firm has a market capitalization of C$22.79 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.21.
Tourmaline Oil Increases Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, December 30th. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 30th were paid a dividend of $0.25 per share. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, December 14th. This is a boost from Tourmaline Oil’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.23. This represents a $1.00 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.48%. Tourmaline Oil’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 5.10%.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
A number of research analysts have recently issued reports on the company. National Bankshares boosted their price objective on Tourmaline Oil from C$85.00 to C$100.00 and gave the company an “outperform” rating in a research note on Thursday, November 3rd. Scotiabank dropped their price target on Tourmaline Oil from C$117.00 to C$112.00 in a research note on Tuesday, January 17th. ATB Capital reduced their price objective on Tourmaline Oil from C$100.00 to C$95.00 in a research note on Monday, January 16th. Raymond James lowered their target price on Tourmaline Oil from C$95.00 to C$90.00 and set a “strong-buy” rating on the stock in a research report on Monday, January 16th. Finally, Barclays set a C$85.00 price target on shares of Tourmaline Oil and gave the company an “overweight” rating in a research report on Wednesday, January 18th. Seven equities research analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating and one has given a strong buy rating to the company. Based on data from MarketBeat, the company has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average target price of C$90.80.
About Tourmaline Oil
Tourmaline Oil Corp. acquires, explores for, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. It holds interests in properties located in the Alberta Deep Basin, Northeast British Columbia Montney, and the Peace River High Triassic oil complex. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Tractor Supply Company Shares Could be Headed to New Highs
- Is Canadian Solar Too Hot to Handle?
- UiPath is the Blue-Collar AI Platform to Watch in 2023
- CVS Health is Growing into an Integrated Healthcare Organization
- Is C3.ai Stock a ChatGPT Artificial Intelligence Play?
Receive News & Ratings for Tourmaline Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tourmaline Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.