Equinox Gold Corp (CVE:EQX – Get Rating) Director Maryse Belanger sold 2,526 shares of Equinox Gold stock in a transaction on Friday, January 20th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$5.94, for a total transaction of C$15,004.44. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 8,950 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$53,163.
Maryse Belanger also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, January 16th, Maryse Belanger sold 1,712 shares of Equinox Gold stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$5.49, for a total transaction of C$9,398.88.
Equinox Gold Price Performance
Shares of CVE:EQX traded down C$0.07 during midday trading on Monday, reaching C$7.88. 53,583 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 153,529. The company has a current ratio of 1.94, a quick ratio of 1.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 64.28. The business’s fifty day moving average is C$7.88 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$7.88. Equinox Gold Corp has a one year low of C$4.25 and a one year high of C$8.90. The stock has a market cap of C$892.46 million and a PE ratio of -43.54.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Equinox Gold Company Profile
Equinox Gold Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral deposits. The company's principal properties include the Aurizona project covering a total land package of approximately 223,160 hectares located in Maranhão State, Brazil; and the Castle Mountain property situated in California, the United States.
- Can We Trust The Rally In The S&P 500
- Energy Surge: Four Oil-And-Gas Stocks Setting Up In Bullish Bases
- One ETF Trading Strategy to Beat the Market in 2023
- Is Wayfair Still Way Cheap For Investors?
- When Does Pfizer Become A Bargain?
Receive News & Ratings for Equinox Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Equinox Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.