StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Yunhong CTI (NASDAQ:CTIB – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Monday morning. The brokerage issued a hold rating on the industrial products company’s stock.
Yunhong CTI Price Performance
Shares of CTIB opened at $0.85 on Monday. The company has a current ratio of 1.37, a quick ratio of 0.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.72. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.74 and its 200 day moving average is $0.78. Yunhong CTI has a 12-month low of $0.62 and a 12-month high of $1.91.
About Yunhong CTI
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yunhong CTI (CTIB)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Yunhong CTI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yunhong CTI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.