va-Q-tec (OTCMKTS:VAQTF – Get Rating) had its price objective trimmed by Stifel Nicolaus from €25.00 ($25.51) to €23.00 ($23.47) in a research report report published on Monday morning, The Fly reports. The firm currently has a buy rating on the stock.
va-Q-tec Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS VAQTF opened at 10.59 on Monday. va-Q-tec has a 1-year low of 10.16 and a 1-year high of 12.75.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on va-Q-tec (VAQTF)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for va-Q-tec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for va-Q-tec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.