ReddCoin (RDD) traded 73.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 24th. One ReddCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded down 12.3% against the U.S. dollar. ReddCoin has a total market cap of $8.81 million and approximately $4,447.19 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.10 or 0.00469861 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00032415 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00023612 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001669 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00005906 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001270 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00018126 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001441 BTC.
RDD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 30,397,274,955 coins and its circulating supply is 30,399,022,287 coins. ReddCoin’s official message board is www.reddcointalk.org. The official website for ReddCoin is www.reddcoin.com. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is https://reddit.com/r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ReddCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.