Orchid (OXT) traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 24th. Orchid has a total market cap of $54.20 million and $1.64 million worth of Orchid was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Orchid token can now be purchased for $0.0785 or 0.00000478 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Orchid has traded down 3.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16,412.28 or 0.99987092 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00010550 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00006547 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00037618 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00040125 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006064 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00021815 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.71 or 0.00235852 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000137 BTC.
Orchid Token Profile
Orchid is a token. Its genesis date was December 3rd, 2019. Orchid’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 690,690,084 tokens. The Reddit community for Orchid is https://reddit.com/r/orchid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Orchid’s official website is www.orchid.com. The official message board for Orchid is blog.orchid.com. Orchid’s official Twitter account is @orchidprotocol.
Buying and Selling Orchid
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orchid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orchid should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Orchid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orchid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orchid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.