Centaur Media Plc (LON:CAU – Get Rating) insider Swagatam Mukerji bought 549 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 18th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 41 ($0.48) per share, with a total value of £225.09 ($266.16).
Centaur Media Price Performance
Shares of LON:CAU opened at GBX 39 ($0.46) on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.86, a current ratio of 0.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.25. Centaur Media Plc has a 52-week low of GBX 38.20 ($0.45) and a 52-week high of GBX 60 ($0.71). The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 41.13 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 44.60. The company has a market capitalization of £57.28 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,950.00.
About Centaur Media
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Centaur Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centaur Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.