StockNews.com started coverage on shares of InnSuites Hospitality Trust (NYSE:IHT – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Monday morning. The brokerage issued a hold rating on the stock.
InnSuites Hospitality Trust Stock Performance
NYSE:IHT opened at $1.65 on Monday. The company has a market capitalization of $15.05 million, a PE ratio of 20.63 and a beta of 0.20. InnSuites Hospitality Trust has a fifty-two week low of $1.61 and a fifty-two week high of $4.64. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.98 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.43. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.31, a quick ratio of 2.63 and a current ratio of 2.63.
InnSuites Hospitality Trust Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InnSuites Hospitality Trust (IHT)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.