PC Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNXN – Get Rating) Chairman Patricia Gallup sold 3,290 shares of PC Connection stock in a transaction on Monday, November 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of $54.07, for a total value of $177,890.30. Following the sale, the chairman now directly owns 7,128,512 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $385,438,643.84. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link.
Patricia Gallup also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, November 15th, Patricia Gallup sold 4,800 shares of PC Connection stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $52.07, for a total transaction of $249,936.00.
PC Connection Stock Performance
PC Connection stock traded up $0.57 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching $55.77. 24,797 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 48,445. PC Connection, Inc. has a 12-month low of $40.08 and a 12-month high of $56.64. The business has a fifty day moving average of $48.76 and a 200 day moving average of $47.23. The firm has a market cap of $1.47 billion, a P/E ratio of 15.84 and a beta of 0.70.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, StockNews.com downgraded shares of PC Connection from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Friday, November 4th.
About PC Connection
PC Connection, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides a range of information technology (IT) solutions. The company operates through three segments: Business Solutions, Enterprise Solutions, and Public Sector Solutions. It offers IT products, such as computer systems, software and peripheral equipment, networking communications, and other products and accessories.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PC Connection (CNXN)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for PC Connection Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PC Connection and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.