Nogin, Inc. (NASDAQ:NOGN – Get Rating) CEO Jonathan Huberman purchased 21,450 shares of Nogin stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, November 17th. The shares were bought at an average price of $0.49 per share, for a total transaction of $10,510.50. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 44,932 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $22,016.68. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink.
Jonathan Huberman also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 21st, Jonathan Huberman acquired 20,500 shares of Nogin stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $0.47 per share, for a total transaction of $9,635.00.
Nogin Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:NOGN opened at $0.57 on Thursday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.97. Nogin, Inc. has a 52-week low of $0.41 and a 52-week high of $11.51.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Nogin
Nogin Company Profile
Branded Online, Inc provides e-commerce solutions. The company offers solutions in the areas of onboarding and discovery; assessment of critical business issue; roadmap development; project and task management; implementation and execution plan; client support; product management; reporting and analytics; and operational support and campaign management.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nogin (NOGN)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Nogin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nogin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.