Mandrake Resources Limited (ASX:MAN – Get Rating) insider James Allchurch acquired 12,000,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, November 23rd. The shares were bought at an average price of A$0.03 ($0.02) per share, with a total value of A$360,000.00 ($238,410.60).
Mandrake Resources Price Performance
About Mandrake Resources
Mandrake Resources Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral resources. It explores for gold, silver, nickel, platinum group elements, and copper deposits. The company's principal property is the Jimperding project consisting of 140 square kilometers exploration license application situated in the north east of Perth, Western Australia.
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Mandrake Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mandrake Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.