Ingenia Communities Group (ASX:INA – Get Rating) insider Simon Owen sold 120,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$4.20 ($2.78), for a total value of A$503,640.00 ($333,536.42).
Ingenia Communities Group Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.45, a quick ratio of 0.18 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 32.40.
About Ingenia Communities Group
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Ingenia Communities Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ingenia Communities Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.