Man Wah Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:MAWHY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Tuesday, November 22nd, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Monday, November 28th will be paid a dividend of 0.3373 per share on Tuesday, January 3rd. This represents a yield of 5.31%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, November 25th.
Man Wah Price Performance
Man Wah stock opened at $13.56 on Wednesday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $14.79 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $17.92. Man Wah has a 12 month low of $13.56 and a 12 month high of $34.88.
Man Wah Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Man Wah (MAWHY)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Man Wah Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Man Wah and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.