Hugoton Royalty Trust (OTCMKTS:HGTXU – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Wednesday, November 23rd, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, November 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.0667 per share on Wednesday, December 14th. This represents a dividend yield of 38.31%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, November 29th.
Hugoton Royalty Trust Stock Up 5.0 %
HGTXU opened at $2.09 on Wednesday. Hugoton Royalty Trust has a 12-month low of $0.16 and a 12-month high of $3.30. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $2.06 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.96.
Hugoton Royalty Trust (OTCMKTS:HGTXU – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Monday, November 14th. The company reported $0.22 EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $9.44 million for the quarter.
Hugoton Royalty Trust Company Profile
Hugoton Royalty Trust operates as an express trust in the United States. It holds 80% net profits interests in various natural gas producing working interest properties in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Wyoming under conveyances. Hugoton Royalty Trust was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hugoton Royalty Trust (HGTXU)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Hugoton Royalty Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hugoton Royalty Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.