OriginClear (OTCMKTS:OCLN – Get Rating) announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday. The company reported ($0.04) earnings per share for the quarter, reports. OriginClear had a negative net margin of 282.97% and a negative return on equity of 84.04%. The business had revenue of $3.37 million during the quarter.
OriginClear Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:OCLN remained flat at $0.02 during trading hours on Thursday. 400,719 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 584,049. OriginClear has a 1 year low of $0.01 and a 1 year high of $0.06. The stock has a market cap of $20.96 million, a P/E ratio of 2.25 and a beta of 0.45. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.03 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.02.
OriginClear Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OriginClear (OCLN)
- Is Advance Auto Parts a Buy After its Earnings Crash?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Beware The Sell-Side
- The Next Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock Is December 23rd
- NVIDIA’s Rally Picks Up Pace Into Year End
- Nothing Micro About Super Micro Computer’s Price & Earnings Gains
Receive News & Ratings for OriginClear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OriginClear and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.