Swop (SWOP) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. Swop has a market cap of $1.83 million and $33,076.00 worth of Swop was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Swop coin can currently be purchased for about $0.72 or 0.00003808 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Swop has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 99.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Euro Coin (EUROC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00004376 BTC.
- Jeff in Space (JEFF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00011140 BTC.
- AXIA Coin (AXC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00070385 BTC.
- MVP Coin (MVP) traded 28.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,053.00 or 0.10760105 BTC.
- Tarality (TARAL) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- The Web3 Project (WEB3) traded 213.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $517.71 or 0.02213862 BTC.
- Dignity Gold (DIGAU) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $118.29 or 0.00623985 BTC.
Swop’s launch date was February 5th, 2021. Swop’s total supply is 2,632,168 coins and its circulating supply is 2,534,252 coins. Swop’s official Twitter account is @Swopfi and its Facebook page is accessible here. Swop’s official website is swop.fi.
Buying and Selling Swop
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swop directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swop should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swop using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swop Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swop and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.