Crestchic Trading Down 0.7 %
Crestchic stock opened at GBX 271 ($3.27) on Wednesday. The firm has a market capitalization of £76.25 million and a P/E ratio of 3,871.43. Crestchic has a 52 week low of GBX 188.10 ($2.27) and a 52 week high of GBX 300 ($3.62). The company has a quick ratio of 0.84, a current ratio of 2.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 30.62.
Crestchic Company Profile
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Crestchic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crestchic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.